Want to join the Start-Up Chile band?? Apply now!
Start-Up Chile’s Admission Process (Gen #9)
Start-Up Chile is a program for those who want to accelerate and develop a world-class startup in Chile, while helping us shape the local culture to embrace entrepreneurship. Talented entrepreneurs from all over the world are invited to apply to be part of the program. If you have an amazing and scalable business idea or an established startup with high growth potential we would be happy to receive your application.
Start-Up Chile’s admission process is organized with the support of YouNoodle, a California-based company that provides a technology platform used by leading entrepreneurship clubs and university competitions worldwide. An internal selection panel will make the final approval decision. – Those who are selected to participate in the Start-Up Chile program must be able to move to Chile and stay here full time and take active part in the program for 6 months (consider one extra month, devoted to program procedures to get you started).
- Read the Terms and Conditions Generation 9 (Español, English)
- Curious about the application form? Check it out here ( Please remember that you must apply via the YouNoodle platform. We won´t accept this form emailed or submitted in any other way)
- Go to the application form and apply! (the link and form will only be available from September 3rd to October 1st).
Each year the program opens 3 application rounds and 100 teams are selected per round.
1. PARTICIPANTS (WEIGHT: 50%): QUALITY OF THE TALENT AND COMMITMENT OF THE FOUNDING TEAM MEMBERS.
Team: Mix, qualifications and experience (Weight: 25%)
- Demostrable achievements
- Previous startups
Team: Network (Weight: 25%)
- Communities you belong to
2. PROJECT (WEIGHT: 50%– COMPOSITE): STRATEGY, DIFFERENTIATION, AND INNOVATION FACTORS OF THE PRODUCT/SERVICE PURPORTED:
- PROJECT (WEIGHT: 25%)
- Global Impact
- Competitive advantage
- MARKET (WEIGHT: 25%)
- Consumer Target
- Market size
Judges will score each criteria on a scale of 1 to 5. Projects will then be passed on to InnovaChile’s Subcommittee of Entrepreneurship and Innovation for the final judging round.