Want to join the Start-Up Chile band?? Apply now!
Start-Up Chile’s Admission Process (Gen #7)
Start-Up Chile is a program for those who want to accelerate and develop a world-class startup in Chile, while helping us shape the local culture to embrace entrepreneurship. Talented entrepreneurs from all over the world are invited to apply to be part of the program. If you have an amazing and scalable business idea or an established startup with high growth potential we would be happy to receive your application.
Start-Up Chile’s admission process is organized with the support of YouNoodle, a California-based company that provides a technology platform used by leading entrepreneurship clubs and university competitions worldwide. An internal selection panel will make the final approval decision. – Those who are selected to participate in the Start-Up Chile program must be able to move to Chile and stay here full time and take active part in the program for 6 months (consider one extra month, devoted to program procedures to get you started).
- Read the Terms and Conditions Generation 7 (Español, English)
- Read the Sample Application Form, which contains all the application questions. ( Please remember that this is only an example.)
- Go to application form (the link and form will only be available from March 25th to April 9th).
Each year the program opens 3 application rounds and 100 teams are selected per round.
Teams/projects will be judged on two criteria values:
1. Participants (weight: 50%): quality of the talent and commitment of the founding team members.
- Demostrable achievements
- Previous startups
- Communities you belong to
2. Project (weight: 50%– composite): Strategy, differentiation, and innovation factors of the product/service purported:
- Project (weight: 25%)
- Global Impact
- Competitive advantage
- Market (weight: 25%)
- Consumer Target
- Market size
Judges will score each criterion on a scale of 1 to 5. Projects will then be passed on to InnovaChile’s Subcommittee of Entrepreneurship and Innovation for the final judging round.